Our Mission: To Achieve Excellence for Our Schools, Our Students, Our Future
**Welcome back to the new school year, Valley View students!**
First Day of School Information
- Valley View Kindergarten will have a staggered schedule for their first day of school. Last names beginning with A to M will begin Monday, August 20th. Last names N to Z will begin on Tuesday, August 21st. All Kindergarten students will attend on Wednesday, August 22nd.
- First grade through 9th grade will begin Wednesday, August 15th. Primary students (1-3rd) and Intermediate students (4 – 6) begin their day at 9:00. The release time for both of these buildings is at 3:35.
- Junior High students (7th & 8th) begin their day at 7:28 with a dismissal time of 2:25.
- Only High School 9th graders will begin on Wednesday August 15th. This is to help make their first day of High School an easy transition. High School begins their day at 7:40. The remaining High Schools grades 10th, 11th and 12th will begin Thursday, August 16th, with their day beginning at 7:40. High School dismissal is at 2:38.
- The first day for Valley View Preschool students will be Wednesday, August 22nd. The AM class will begin at 9:00 a.m and release at 11:45. The PM class will begin at 12:40 p.m and release at 3:25.
Each student will receive various documents that will need to be completed by Parents and returned to their building secretaries. Most importantly, the Valley View Emergency Medical Authorization form. Your prompt return of those documents is appreciated. School fees can be paid at the beginning of the school year as well.
Lunch menus can be viewed here on the website. While on the district page, go to the departments tab, scroll down to Food Services and move over to Lunch Menus. Funds can be added to any students lunch account by scrolling to the bottom of the website and clicking on the EZPay tab. Cash or checks will be accepted by cafeteria cashiers and applied to lunch accounts as well.
Parents please remind your students of safety guidelines during their transportation to and from school whether it be walking or riding a bus. We want this to be a safe and fun first day of school for all students.
IT IS AND WILL BE A GREAT DAY TO BE A SPARTAN!