Valley View uses ParentSquare
ParentSquare is used for all school communication with parents/guardians and oftentimes students as well (StudentSquare.) It is the place you receive all information relevant to your child, what’s going on in their classroom and what is happening at school. Also, should you need to contact anyone who works at the school you can send a direct message from ParentSquare.
Activate your Account
The best way to use ParentSquare is by downloading the free mobile app for iOS or Android. Once your student is enrolled, you receive an invitation via email or text. Simply click on the link to activate your account (it’ll take less than a minute). You can use ParentSquare on any device.
- Activate Account – Click the link in your invitation email/text or sign up on ParentSquare.com or via the ParentSquare app.
- Download App – It’s easy to stay in the loop with the ParentSquare app. Download it now from the App store or Google Play.
- Set Preferences – Click your name in the top right to visit your account page and set your notification and language preferences.
- Get Photos & Files – Click ‘Photos & Files’ in sidebar to easily access pictures, forms and documents that have been shared with you.
- Appreciate Posts – Click ‘Appreciate’ in your email, app or website to thank a teacher or staff for a post.
- Comment or Reply – Click ‘Comment’ in app or website to privately ask a question about the post that your teacher or school sent.
- Participate – Click ‘Sign Ups & RSVPs’ in the sidebar to see available opportunities. Click bell on top to check your commitments.
- Join a Group – Click ‘Groups’ in the sidebar to join a group or committee at your school to participate or to stay up-to-date.
- Get in Touch – Click ‘Messages’ in the sidebar to privately get in touch with staff, teachers and parent leaders.